Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Juvenile Arthritis Awareness month, let's Join Forces!

     March is here.
Eyes were checked and found all clear so that’s great to start the month off with.
  
     March is Juvenile Arthritis awareness month. So…time to raise some awareness! My daughter and I are organizing a run/walk at her school. I’m excited a little country school is willing to step up and help host this event. We have a great little community and I’m proud to be living here.

     My daughter is working on a power point presentation to show during an assembly, shirts are being printed, pledge sheets are printed, prizes are on their way, on line fundraising page is up (will post the link ) and all the pieces are starting to fall into place.

     Also have some media attention, a representative from Global Edmonton is planning on coming out and do a little piece my daughter, Juvenile Arthritis, and our run. Exciting and hoping it will happen because every opportunity I have to make a few more people aware of what JA is all about, I will take!

     I’ll keep you posted and if you are able, please come join us March 22. If you can’t join us, maybe take this opportunity to show your support and sponsor our run!


Check out the link!



1 comment:

  1. I am excited for this event, and I know you will pull it off! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete